Saturday, 18 January 2014

January 2014 Wish List

 
Hello there!
 
Lately I've read a lot of wish lists and I thought I'd make one myself. When I'm lacking inspiration for an outfit, especially if its for an occasion, wish lists are a lot better than searching on ASOS and having 5000 dresses to sift through! First world problems much?
 
 
 

 




1 Topshop Grey Check Smock Dress I think this is a perfect work dress. I basically have to cover up my boobs and butt so a smock dress is top notch. I think it looks so cosy, with tights and boots and a big cream scarf. I'm such a sucker for any winter trend. At £32 its pretty reasonable for Topshop, and I rarely find myself saying that!

2 Topshop Dancer Riding Boots Aren't they beautiful?! I'm desperate for a pair of leather boots that will last me. I think tights and boots are such a cute look and I am very tempted to splurge on these... My bank balance however is unfortunately not in agreement with me.

3 Topshop WYLDER Chiffon Playsuit I saw Tanya Burr wear this in one of her OOTD videos and fell in love. I think its such a glamorous choice for a cute evening outfit. I'd like to have it as an alternative to my usual black skirt and top!

4 Forever 21 Hollywood Tote Bag This tote has so much potential to be one of those bags that has a multitude of purposes. I'd love it as a work bag to hold my every day junk and then as a cute beach bag in the summer. Multi functional!

5 Barry M Nail Paint in Mocha I have suddenly become attracted to office wear and 'sensible' colours, so I'd quite like this nail varnish to wear to work. I feel as though its a lovely 'cup of tea' type of colour, and if every time I look at my hands I think of tea, I'll have a good day every day.

6 Topshop Roll Pocket Crop Tee in Grey My best friend has this and it looks amazing on her. I want this for the summer when I've lost some weight and its warm enough outside to brave the crop! I feel as though grey makes me more tanned, is that a thing?

7 Matalan Daisy Print Long Sleeve Dress Matalan is my secret indulgence. Its so cheap! This dress is wearable all year round and its only £12! I will be getting this as soon as I can get my hands on it!

8 New Look Light Blue Raglan Knitted Jumper A standard New Look cosy jumper. I like jumpers that are quite fitted as with my body shape its easy to look like a marshmallow/cloud/polar bear

9 Fujifilm Instax mini 8 I think everybody wants a polaroid camera. This one isn't too pricey and I'm terrible at printing out photos. I was going to ask for this for Christmas but I forgot!

10 Tiffany & Co Infinity Bracelet This is an unrealistic potential purchase but this is a wish list after all and I really really really wish that this was in my life!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and that it inspired your January purchases!

Cheerio, HJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment