Monday, 20 January 2014

Figuring it out.

It occurred to me today that my life has been floating right past me, and it's about time I took control. It's up to me to figure out what makes me happy and to DO IT. With the ups and downs of life it's hard to focus on what truly makes ME happy and what I want for MYSELF. People may come and go, but I'm stuck with myself and my life forever and I'm making myself worth it. 


So I'm using my little space on the internet to write a list of what actually makes me happy. I'm hoping this list will give me some clarity and will be something I can look back on if I'm feeling lost. 

1. I really love writing. I love writing letters, stories, random things that happened in my day, even little notes for people.

2. I really love reading. 

3. I really genuinely love how exercise makes me feel, yet I let the embarrassment of actually doing it get in my way.

4. I really love long walks and exploring

5. I really love taking pictures.



Wow, that actually helped. I think my brain was jumbled. Now time to put this list into motion... Watch this space x



No comments:

Post a Comment