Tuesday, 29 April 2014

The A-Z Of Me

I saw this on Sprinkle of Glitter's blog and thought I'd give it a try! I think its a good way to share a bit about myself without launching into a 10,000 word essay about how much I love cats...

Age: 20, however I'm known to act like a 90 year old tea drinker and 5 year old after too many sweets.

Bed Size: An almost double bed with 6 pillows for optimum snuggling.

Dogs: I'm for sure a cat person but I love beagles!

Essential start of your day: Cup of tea.

Favourite Colour: Mint green.

Gold or Silver: Silver, I'm a classic Tiffany & Co girl.

Height: 5"3.7 

Instruments I play: I was basically a child recorder prodigy.

Job Title: Receptionist and Student (as of September 2014)

Kids: None yet!

Live: Oxford, however it will be London in a few months!

Mum's name: Annie

Nickname: HJ, H Jizzle, Nez, Little One, Porg

Pet Peeve: People who don't say please and thank you

Quote from a movie: "Its a great advantage not to drink amongst hard-drinking people" The Great Gatsby

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: Little brother called Todd/Toddy Pops/Toddy Monster

Time you wake up: 7am on weekdays, Never on weekends

Underwear: I own a worrying amount of Topshop underwear. 

Vegetables you dislike: Beetroot, yuck.

What makes you run late: My inability to function properly pre-10am

X-rays you've had done: Teeth and several on my broken wrists

Yummy food you make: I love making cakes and granola and paella

Zoo animal: I'd never say no to an afternoon involving penguins.

Leave your a-z in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment