Tuesday, 29 April 2014

5 Reasons Why I'm Addicted To Frozen


1. Olaf - A talking snowman. Who likes warm hugs. WARM HUGS?! It's things like this that make me feel ALL THE EMOTIONS! He's the sweetest thang who doesn't mind melting for his friends. He also wants to see what summer feels like. A snowman who wants to see summer? Its so adorable it hurts. He's got a sweet little musical number- pretty much makes the entire film.




2. Ice is seriously cool. No pun intended. I didn't quite understand why the ability to produce ice was a power, but the ability to create talking snowmen is a w e s o m e. I however have the body temperature of a 90 year old woman, I would not do well with magical ice powers. I mean this castle.... WHUUUUUUUT



3. Kristoff, handsome prince number 2, was raised by trolls. That is all.




4. There are TWO disney princesses in this film. Two! Its practically buy one get one free! Anna and Elsa don't even need men, this is a film for feminists! They come to each others rescue, no handsome princes necessary, they are just a bit of arm candy to these fierce princesses! So many exclamation marks!



5. The soundtrack. My goodness. Let It Go has been stuck in my head for so long. And I love it!






If you haven't seen Frozen go watch it now! It will enrich your life with icy magical goodness.
Let me know in the comments if you share my addiction x

No comments:

Post a Comment