Where on earth is my sense of adventure? It used to be huge. Massive. Ginormous! I've actually seen some beautiful places in my 20 years, and been to over 20 countries. Its got me thinking that I want to be a bit more adventurous and maybe think about doing some travelling and memory making of my own.
I've never really told anybody this before but I'd really really love to spend a few weeks driving around Italy in the summer. Looking at vineyards, walking through the cities and learning a bit of the language. I'd absolutely love to get married in Italy. I've never really had the opportunity to explore Italy apart form skiing. New York City and Paris are also on my travel wish list.
Here are a couple of photos from my travels so far...
Enjoying my book a little too much it seems- Cornwall, England
Jeremy and I - Cornwall, England
My favourite street in the city - Las Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain
Walking around at night - Barcelona, Spain
St Johns Harbour - Antigua, The Caribbean
Need I say more? St Lucia, The Caribbean
Beverly Hills, California, USA
The most crazy place in the world - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Beautiful slopes - Les Deux Alps, France
Not a bad view - Pila, Aosta Valley, Italy
Thanks for reading, Cheerio!










No comments:
Post a Comment